![]() |
| Hopefully not a harbinger of things to come! Photo by: Eric Doreika (Thursday) via US National Weather Service Key West |
We will miss you both. You are our kind of people. I hope that you can move back to St. Kitts, since that seems to be the place for you and Michael...You have [the apt.] furnished very stylishly, so it is a great show.
So all you future landlords, we make great tenants - even with 2 cats! And you'll note even they thought we belonged back in St. Kitts. Yep, our apartment was the best part of our year. But, while cheaper than most, it was expensive. We have 30 more days (well, 28 now) to find somewhere else to live. Aaaack! It's scary, but the hardest part was making the decision to make the move. There. It's done.

I absolutely have to say thank you to all you readers and my Facebook friends for the virtual support. While I didn't mind being alone, I was starting to feel a little isolated. I really appreciated everyone's positive feedback, energy, and ideas. Although Michael had "real" people around him (you know what I mean), he appreciated it too. Michael's back and loose planning has begun. This isn't quite the frightening-but-fun challenge sailing was, but I suppose it's what you make it. Road trip #1 this week.
Happy Labor Day folks and safe driving!


Among other things, I'm a blogger. My last one was
So ... let the next adventure begin! Wishing you all the best and a happy Labour Day (note Canuckish spelling). Fair winds and following seas.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dave
Please tell us we will be able to follow along on a blog! I would miss it terribly after having so enjoyed this one and the last one. Wishing y'all all the best in any case. I only know you through the blogs and your wonderful "A Sail of two idiots," but from those I have complete faith that your next adventure will be fabulous. Take care.
ReplyDeleteCeleste
Celeste, I think our lives are about to get so normal, it won't be interesting enough for a blog. I can't even think what to call it at this point. But then I get great emails and comments like this one, and I can't imagine losing all my virtual friends. Thanks for the support!
DeleteI'm with Celeste! (Sort of like, I wish I'd said that).
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dave
Dave, you crack me up. If our lives don't become - and then we got up, went to work, ate dinner, and went to bed - every day, I'll consider another blog. I'd hate to lose all the friends I've made thanks to my last three blogs. Thanks for the encouragement and enthusiasm. God knows, we need it.
Delete